The BHMOs’ success over the years relies heavily on the shoulders of our volunteers. Even with a strong core group of volunteers, there are lots of things that we could use help with every year.
If you have an interest in joining the family of dedicated volunteers in helping make this event a success, we would love to have you.
Some areas of need are:
- Course prep and clean-up
- Setup & Tear down (each morning and evenings)
- Spotting holes (watching where players discs land)
- Live scoring (smart phone required with plenty of battery)
- Many other random small tasks
- Tournament headquarters staff
- Scoring (computing, recording, uploading and posting)
Our needs are for Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm